Strength of the Organization
Some of the unique specialties of MFP-PARC are-
- Product of a unit which is a largest and successful cooperative body in the state.
- Most of the products under the brand name of “Vindhya Herbals” are organic in nature.
- Products are tested in state-of-the-art in-house laboratory.
- Most of the raw material is sourced from village level Primary Cooperative Societies.
- ISO 9001: 2008, EMS 14001 and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified unit.
- Training programs are organized for IFS officers, State Forest Departments Officers, Research Scholars, PG and UG students etc.
- Training programs are organized to inculcate awareness about sustainable and un-destructive harvesting practices among the collectors of medicinal & aromatic plants.
- Training programs are also organized for farmers to impart agro-techniques associated with medicinal plants cultivation.
- Profits are paid back to the primary cooperative societies
- Government of Madhya Pradesh has declared this center as a state pharmacy and Department of AYUSH – GoI has also recognized it as one of the eight state pharmacy of the country for the purpose of AYUSH drug production and supply to Govt departments. It is on these strength, the products manufactured under brand name of Vindhya Herbal is procured regularly by Ayurvedic (AYUSH) department of states of Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Pondicherry, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, J&K, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Andman, Manipur and New Delhi.